Saturday, February 28, 2004

Schedule for Yesterday



Just going to post a record of what I did Friday, so i dun forget haha. I had a really eventful day, but can't really go into all the details about it otherwise this would end up being a super super long post.

-tanked calculus to study for pmath 330 midterm, and I actually did use that time to study, btw

-went to pmath midterm feeling nervous and expecting to do really badly, but it was like super easy (well, it would've been had we been a bit better prepared) but anyways, I think I got at least better than my calc midterm =p

-still on a rush of adrenaline after the exam, went to grab newest mathNews with the Waterloo Bros, and then tried to decide where to go eat

-remembered that Ambrose was coming over for lunch, so went back home and had fun with SSBM.

-Ambrose arrives, eat lunch at Phat Cat

-go down to basement to Melee some more, feel like I'm getting better than I used to be, but I still suck...oh well

-at 3:30, went to SLC to roleplay as Dr. Newheart, d20 game this time was mostly all roleplaying and racing and no fighting, but was still really fun

-whole d20 group plus Ambrose minus Andy dinner at Taj Palace, in the end, only me, brose, and baomon deicde to go to Lifesong, we end up making it just before the show starts

-Lifesong was alright...the play was cool, had more actual evangelistic stuff going on than last year though. meh, and the speaker there was Tony Costa =)...I kinda forgot who he was, but I know he spoke at WAY a few times back when I was there, and he was a good speaker. So seeing him there was kinda "from where?!"

-after Lifesong, most of my CCF friends go out to eat and play hockey and etc, Ambrose goes with them, Bao leaves, I stay back to try and talk to ppl, but not really successful, so I go home

-get home and practiced 2 hours of Texas hold'em poker with Bao and Duy, in preparation for the VSA poker tournament today at night...hope it goes well...

-tried to talk to other ppl, but no one was online except for like one person, but that was still cool

-Ambrose comes back at like midnight from eating with ppl, didn't want to go play hockey. we play a bit of original smash, I leave the basement early 'cause I'm not as good in that game and etc.

:: accountability check = passed! yay ::

so thus were the events of my day. At first, I didn't think it was as 'boring' as my auntie's day...haha, but now that I think about it, the way I described it probably made it seem that way. The rest of the week still promises to be very eventful, however, I just hope I dun get too tired for the Darksteel event tom. Anyways, gtg to Mel's soon, and then later get a ride to poker from Mel...haha...

No comments: