Thursday, February 26, 2004

A day of learning, though not in school.



Wow, I never knew how much info on limited and even sealed Magic you can find on Wizard's website alone. But I did know how easily I can become distracted while reading stuff like that, it was like I was studying for the Darksteel event more than my midterm on fri for a while tonight. =/ Oh wells...guess I'll just have to make up for it tomolo...good luck to everyone else who has midterms left! (Like you, Vanessa..heh, and your 'counterpart' over at my church). Also had a good talk today, in which I found out that I'd been a bit too overzealous in trying to talk to ppl over the net...it's alright, I needed to cut down anyways. And also, we forgive and forget, right? 'cause He forgave us.

Lastly, even though I'm really bad at giving encouragement to ppl, and wish I could be better at helping my friends, I'm going to post this quote up that I found kinda interesting. Read into what you want...though I think its meaning should be pretty self-explanatory:

"Spring follows winter. -Elvish expression meaning 'all things pass'"
~flavour text from Weatherlight's and Sixth Edition's Nature's Resurgence

No comments: