Saturday, February 14, 2004

Hmmm...I should be studying right now, but I'm taking a short break to read a bit of the d20 Modern Rules Book, and I'm learning a lot of interesting stuff hehe. Hopefully I'll be able to remember and learn more stuff so next time our games can go faster and not have to end late again like yesterday (will post about highlights of that later).

and eww...I just discovered that Treat Injury is a class skill for the Dedicated Hero (me) and being a Doctor can also give me Treat Injury as a permanent class skill. I still need to choose one more class skill from the doctor set, but since I already have Treat Injury from being a Dedicated Hero, I can take that skill again for being a doctor and get +1 to all checks with it instead. Cool...doing a medical miracle keeps looking more and more plausible haha. So good...

No comments: