Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Alright, so I've finally started to use this blog haha...I have no real idea how I want this thing to be like...but oh well, I'll just write what I feel like and see what happens. I'll write some introduction stuff or whatnot later maybe.

Today, walking in and out of my house wasn't such a pain anymore, 'cause yesterday I spent about two hours shovelling and de-icing the huge piles of snow and ice that had buried our stairs. So now we don't have to worry about being fined, or not getting mail, or one of us slipping and hurting ourselves haha. (which has already happened on more than one occasion =\) Hopefully the small amount of snow that fell today won't freeze up so easily and force me to do it again...had enough shovelling for one winter lol

My roomate Duy didn't wake up in time to go to Stats class this morning...I think he's been to like...1/3 of the classes in 3 weeks, which kinda sucks 'cause that means I have no one to sit with most of the time, but at least we haven't missed any more labs =p Oh well....-1% is tankable, right? And I think we both did really good on the test that we had last thurs, so that should help make up for it. Arthurian Legend was boring and sleep inducing as usual...we really gotta start working on our project though...it should be fun, making a Magic expansion based on the stuff found in the King Arthur Tales. And it's worth 50% of our final mark =)

After school, played a bit of original smash bros, since Duy and Bao decided to kick it up again on Sunday for some reason, and then us 3 and Wen and Jason went out to eat cheap wings again at Molly Bloom's pub across the street. Bao's friend Amish was supposed to come, but apparently he went back to Mississauga after his interview. We had 60 wings...10 more than last time I think...and we also tried some suicide for the first time...I don't think anyone else found them spicy except for me...d'oh. It's all good though...even though Jason got forced into buying a drink in order to be able to buy the wings at a discount. We tried playing a game of tangent during dinner (finally...hadn't played that game for so long....) but due to eating, and various ppl leaving/not paying attention at various intervals, we didn't get very far, and we abandoned the idea of trying to trace it back very quickly.

Later, Wen and Jason came over, and they both watched eps 2 and 3 of Gunslinger Girl, a pretty good anime. Wen fell in love with lol...it was already his current obsession. I was goign to go watch with them, but I was helping some friends out with some stuff...heh, no big deal, I could always watch them on Bao's comp anytime. Everytime they come over, we always have so much fun...wish they could come over more often...

wish I could be bolder and not so introverted and thus tend to assume stuff too much...

Moral of the day: must learn to communicate better.

That's enough for now, I'll try and write about more "deep" stuff later...it's too late at the moment heh...time to fun gaul.

No comments: