Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Heat Stroke

My esteemed roomate said something to me yesterday which prompted an interesting thought. Since a lot of houses in the Waterloo area don't have AC, and it sometimes gets too hot to want to study, I was thinking that perhaps this might lead to a greater percentage of people failing/doing badly in the summer? :P I dunno, it's probably mostly untrue, but after going through this beastingly hot week and wasting so much looking for places to study that aren't hot, I can kinda see why some people would be less inclined to study in the summer.

For me, this being my first summer term, I've been missing all the fun summer stuff I used to be able to do. Things such as camping, softball, and volunteering at Day Camp, and to a lesser extent, massive gaming. But yeah, I guess being in school this term was still worth it...after all, most of the people I know in UW are on campus this term too. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yadadana prengi na perdy na chunky!