Saturday, February 25, 2006

Winter Sky

This has been an interesting reading week. I've gotten to catch up on sleep, surprisnlgy. But that's probably because of the fact that I haven't been getting much work done. :P Overall, reading days were kind of disappointing; I got to see and hang out with some people, but not for enough time and some people I hardly got to see at all. Anyways, since I kind of have writer's block at the moment, but still feel like blogging something, I guess I'll resort to doing one of these random surveys, even though I haven't (technically) been tagged...

Four jobs (volunteer positions) I've had:
1. Assistant to Mr. William Pak (Jeff's dad) -this wasn't a real job, I just learned stuff about various software and got paid for it
2. Calculus Tutor -I tutored a bunch of people from church over the summer
3. Summer Day Camp Counsellor's Aide -Moo Chee! Boo Chee!
4. Office Assistant for Pastor Sharon -this was back in summer of 2004, and it was only for a coule of weeks...

Four movies I can watch (and have the potential to watch) over and over:
1. Memento
2. Black Hawk Down
3. Mulholland Drive -must figure out what it's about!
4. Matrix/Star Wars/LOTR -I think I've watched most movies from those series at least twice :P

Four places I've lived (if vacations don't count):
1. Mississauga
2. Mississauga
3. Mississauga
4. Waterloo -haha...this would've been funny had it been 4x Mississauga

Four TV Shows I love(d):
1. CSI - all 3 I guess
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Various TLC shows
4. X-Files

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Michigan
2. Florida
3. Buffalo
4. Newfoundland -I've never been outside of North America

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Pasta
2. Chili
3. Salmon, raw or cooked
4. mild Curry with anything

Four sites I visit daily:
1. this blog
2. magicthegathering.com
3. uwangel.uwaterloo.ca -Waterloo's course website server
4. various friends' blogs -mcbc-online is still down...otherwise it would be here

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On a vacation with friends
2. a place with a time machine
3. at a retreat
4. Ravnica -okay, just kidding

Four bloggers I'm tagging (let's see...who hardly updates? nahhh):
1. DB -well, might as well kill two birds with one stone
2. Mason
3. Brose
4. Wenage Zhanger

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You got 2/5 of your tagging list so far. Sure, it's more than my tag list or Wen's tag list, but... I dunno, it's still a fail :P

Unknown said...

... I should always read all the blogs before I comment. So you got 3/5, that's not a fail, and Wen got 1/3, and Ricky got... well, me... and I have 1/4! And Kyle just posted his, so that's 0/4, which is fine.

transcendent said...

How did I get 1/3?! I only tagged two people.

Jason Yu said...

What's this tagging thing? :P I suppose I should fill out this survey then...

Unknown said...

yay, everyone on my tag-list did it. (Jia did it in a comment on my blog)

now only if Duy will do it...

Theomnifish said...

haha...I don't think there's much of a chance of that :P