Saturday, February 11, 2006

It has gone full circle...

And so, after some thought over a long period of time, that I've decided that I will try to start blogging again. I always thought it to be a worthwhile activity, though I always got lazy, and never really wrote much of substance usually. I had all these dreams of posting thought provoking and interesting questions and arguments, but I "never got around to it." My 'new' blog might end up like my other ones, but I'm hoping it won't go down the same road. I put 'new' in quotes because I've decided to try and go back to my old xanga site, to try and get a fresh start and perhaps leave some of the bad stuff about this blog behind. Expect to see something up there in time. :)




[Edit]: Hmmm...after thinking about it more and talking with Wen and other people, I've decided to remake my Blogger blog and use it as my main one instead. I will, however, probably end up updating both this one and my xanga at the same time, so that people who only usually check one of them will know that I've updated. :P At least now I don't have to use Haloscan anymore.

12 comments:

Theomnifish said...

Dang blogger templates being so ugly...I'm thinking I'm probably going to end up changing this one a lot. Heh...are you happy now Jason sir? :)

jeffpak said...

We move in circles
Balanced all the while
On a gleaming razor's edge

A perfect sphere
Colliding with our fate
This story ends where it began
-Octavarium: V. Razor's Edge, Dream Theater

transcendent said...

ugly blogger templates, eh? does that mean you don't like mine, since it's a default blogger template?

Theomnifish said...

Nah, yours is cool sir. Yours is one of the newwer ones. My old one was based off "Sand Dollar" which had an ugly brownish colour...and I didn't like those ones with big dots up at the top either...I'm trying to save space I guess.

transcendent said...

well, you could just change over to one of the newer ones, if one so happens to strike your fancy...

Unknown said...

I like more updates :)

Anyway, I hope there's a new entry by the time I come back on sunday morning :P

Theomnifish said...

LOL...yeah, there was supposed to be a new update today during the snow day, but then I ended up procrastinating it 'cause "oh, there's so much time to do it" and then I ended up playing Splinter Cell with Duy...and then after dinner I fell asleep for like 3 hours :P

Jason Yu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jason Yu said...

Yes, ecstatic ;)

My worry was that I wouldn't be able to comment on Xanga, not about the aesthetic appeal of this blog. It's the updates that count. =)

I noticed there's been no spam on my blog anymore. Did Blogger implement something awesome?

Theomnifish said...

Oooh...yeah, I knew you weren't worry about how the blog actually looked, but it was partially your comment about not being able to comment that made me decide to stick with blogspot instead.

And I perhaps they did, just very recently though...

Jason Yu said...

Thanks sir for switching back to blogspot ;)

Unknown said...

ooh, you played splinter cell? that's cool. I bought it because it was cheap, didn't think you guys were gonna try it.

How was it? Is it fitting of a 'almost game of the year' award?