Saturday, October 15, 2005

I should've been studying today...

but somehow, I got distracted...and then I was tired due to not getting much sleep lately, and so I ended up wasting 3 hours today. :P Well, I better start reading Bio and studying for Stat 331 (or else I'll fail even more horribly) but I just wanted to post this little nugget I discovered recently. Perhaps I'll make this a recurring feature...kinda like "Card of the Day" on the official Magic site.

Anyways, take a look at this card:



It's funny; can you see why?
Little details like this, which shows that they're paying attention to how the set is presented, is what makes Ravnica stand out in my opinion.
(btw, sry if you already saw this where I posted it elsewhere and are disappointed that I didn't post anything "new")

No comments: