Friday, October 22, 2004

The Fridge is out!



It's been about 40 days and 40 nights, and now I'm back, after Bao and Jason pushed me to blog again. I've been pretty busy. Anyway, Bao has blogged a lot about what has happened, and Jason blogged too.

Champions of Kamigawa is a fun magic set, I really like it. And Bao got an Xbox, and it's really awesome. I play Magic Battlegrounds on it a lot. It's a lot different than the magic gathering card game, but it's still cool, LOL. And we have 2 months free of xbox live, so we can download new content for magic battlegrounds.

Anyway, I shouldn't be blogging now... I have CCF tonight, but I don't think I'm going again, lol, and next week Bao's having a VSA Halloween night and I might go, even though I don't dress up and stuff. failage. But it should be fun.

Next week will be really busy, with a stat 332 quiz, and the psych 101 midterm. It will be beast. I think I should study more, but like yeah.

(Duy doesn't want to type anything) (What the) (the what?) (the record)

Fine, I accept your challenge.

Anyway, I'm busy next week, so I'll blog again in 40 days and 40 nights.

No comments: