Tuesday, May 04, 2004

What the...



So I log into blogger again, to make a post about Settlers of Catan and Bao's party, and I see this ad for gmail. Since Wen told me about it a long time ago, and he and other people I know seem to be liking it, I decided to go ahead and sign up for my own account. I didn't really need one, since I use Outlook Express to check all my emails, but I figured I'd at least see how good it is. I got the account set up okay, but everytime I try to view a message, I see this loading sign in the upper right hand corner of my screen, and then nothing happens. I've tried everything, and I can send and receive stuff, but can't look at any of my emails. I'm thinking it's just my stupid MDG comp messing up again, but I'm not sure.

Unfortunately, after spending about 20 mins being frustrated at my comp for this and other problems, I'm not longer in the mood to write about anything. Plus, my parents are bugging me to go downstairs and do stuff, so I guess I'll just end off here. Wow, that was a really long and pointless rant...sry about that.

No comments: