Monday, March 22, 2004

Just some crazy thoughts...



As me and Duy were walking back from the convenience store after dinner today, we heard the radio commerical that ends with: "Coffee time is any time, any time is coffee time!" And so my crazy mathie mind started working, and I thought...hmmm...that can be true in real life, but it doesn't have to be true in say, a programming language. ( like how
a = b is not the same as b = a in C++) But yeah...I dunno...I guess I'm thinking too much about this since I'm taking a course about logic this term. =/ Any math ppl wanna try and find a way to misinterpret their slogan? heh

And also, as we were waiting to cross Philip Street, this crazy though just popped into my head. If someone were to just jump out purposefully and try and tank and get hit by a moving car, and get killed, whose fault would it be? And what kind of charges could the driver face? Manslaugher? Maybe some ppl who've taken law could give some input.

Those were just some thoughts that I had that kinda lead of to nowhere at the moment, just thought I'd throw them out to maybe provoke some discussion. I also finished up to episode 15 of Full Metal Alchemist today, and I must say that I really like the series; they manage to show a lot of the characters in different perspectives, and it's very emotional. (so no Wen, it's not cheesy like digimon...it's good lol.)

No comments: