Tuesday, February 17, 2004

since that double post screwed things up, I've decided to make another short post before I do battle with calculus tomolo. First of all, to everyone who hasn't done this before, try it:

http://www.datacraft.co.jp/takagism/index_e.html

it's an interesting flash "mystery puzzle thinger" where you have to escape from a locked room. If you think Engrish is funny, you'll probably love the subtitles. (too bad Season doesn't read this..haha) Some parts of it are kinda annoying,and I did get stuck and couldn't solve it without help...but yeah, it's still fun.

and lastly, I guess I'll end with another quote...since I've gotten inspiration from Joel's blog, and various other ppl's as well. (he doesn't read this either, but oh well)

"Worship the ideal, not the idol." - Serra
~ flavour text from Urza's Saga Worship

anyone care to tell me what this quote is trying to say? 'cause I'm not sure at all what it means....

No comments: